Friday, October 28, 2011

Starting Out

It seems silly that I'm starting a new blog for my calling but I have found so many great blogs to help me out that I thought I should probably document my own experiences and perhaps help someone else out too. So....I'm the new Primary Chorister! To tell you the truth, I'm getting pretty excited but still nervous. It's Stake Conference this Sunday, so I have another week to fret and another week to prepare. I already figured out what me biggest issue with this calling will be....balance!!! I could spend hours researching games and activities and make elaborate signs and posters and cards and on on an on.... But the one thing I do know is that I have to stay within my limits. I'm a a mom of 3 and also have two stay-at-home jobs. Needless to say, my time is precious and I'm gonna have to be very careful and considerate of it. I will soon post my monthly schedule. Thanks to http://basicprimarymusic.blogspot.com/ I came up with a simliar layout. So cross your fingers for me that my first Sunday goes well! Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment